Health & Safety Protocols
This property is following all international standards of the We Care Clean® - AHLA program, which guarantees guests a safe stay.
For more detailed information on the We Care Clean® - AHLA program, ask the front desk or the website of bestwestern.com.
In 2012, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts became the first hotel brand to establish an extremely high level of cleanliness with the launch of our I Care Clean program in association with IDEO. During the COVID-19 pandemic attack, we have implemented very strict standards and the best practices to improve our cleanup protocol. Now, as part of our commitment in keeping you safe and healthy during these difficult times, we have expanded those cleaning standards with the launch of the new We Care Clean SM program.
The We Care Clean program addresses everything from guest rooms and common services, area cleaning, to streamlined processes that minimize contact between guests and our staff while maintaining the customer service you expect from a hotel which is part of the Best Western brand.
The next time you stay with us, there will be some changes that will be clearly noticed and others that are going to be taking place behind the scenes, such as the application of more strict and integral cleaning standards.
The Best Western Jacó Beach All-Inclusive Resort has been working for several weeks on the protocols that will guide our hotels in the post-COVID opening. These protocols include all the hotels' departments and have as a main objective, to be able to guarantee our clients and our staffs' safety.
These protocols have been developed and updated following the guidelines of the health authorities and the recommendations of our international Best Western franchise. For example, our hotel will maintain a reduced capacity, following the respective sanitary restrictions.
Front Desk Measures
- The front desk area will be constantly disinfected.
- Our staff will be using masks for personal protection.
- The use of express check-in and check-out will be promoted in order to avoid lines at the front desk.
- Waiting spaces will be marked in order to maintain a safe distance between clients.
- Electronic keys, pens and others will be disinfected before being used.
- Credit card dataphones will be used in order to avoid any physical contact during payment.
- The use of electronic receipts will be promoted to reduce any physical contact.
Cleaning of the Guest Rooms
- Our staff will wear masks and personal protective equipment.
- Non-essential items will be removed from the room.
- Best Western cleaning and disinfection standards will be strictly followed.
- All rooms will be disinfected after guests check out.
- Our staff will not enter the room after it has been cleaned.
- There will be changes made to the buffet in order to guarantee the security measure
- Live cooking and served stations are going to be promoted
- Gel alcohol stations will be placed in each area of the buffet
- Our staff will be using masks for everyone's personal protection
- All tables will be completely disinfected after each use
- All hygiene protocols for preparation and service will be reinforced
- Advance reservation for El Puerto Restaurant will be required.
Swimming Pools and Technical Work
- Safe distances will be maintained between chairs and pool loungers.
- The frequency for cleaning the pool areas will be reinforced.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and personal protective equipment.
Due to the coronavirus (Covid-19), we are taking steps to protect our guests and staff's safety. As a result, certain services are going to be suspended and some amenities might be reduced.
For guests traveling to countries requiring PCR testing, the resort's concierge can facilitate the contact for testing through a partnership with a local medical center. PCR results are received within 2 to 6 hours. Price varies depending on timing and type of test required.
Effective May 13, 2022:
Consistent with Costa Rica Government's guidelines and practices, we will no longer require to the guests and visitors to wear face coverings in the hotel common areas. However, our staff will continue to wear a face masks to keep protecting themselves and others. We appreciate your support at helping to protect the well-being of hotel guests, employees, and visitors. The safety during your stay will always be a priority.
Please contact us if you need more information.